August 3, 2009

Not quite Ghana, but quite good, really.

We have a new site www.g-lish.org where you can read all articles from This is Ghana in a much more organised fashion. Read Not quite Ghana, but quite good, really there.

People are often unreasonable, illogical, and self-centred; forgive them anyway.

If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway.

If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true friends; succeed anyway.

If you are honest and frank, people might cheat you; be honest and frank anyway.

What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight; build anyway.

If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous; be happy anyway.

The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow; do good anyway.

Give the world your best anyway.

You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway.

---

You know what came into my mind when I thought, I’d really like to share this on my blog? I thought, But people might think I’m cheesy and religious…Of course, about twenty second later I thought: D’oh! and share anyway…

Give thanks to Mother Teresa for those words of wisdom. Sometimes I wondered whether I should keep trying on some of the work I was doing, but that kept me going. I hope it helps anyone who wishes to keep it close to them, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...