August 3, 2009

30 minutes in the life: Bolgatanga








These kids were so excited to see their image on the digital camera afterwards.



The plant above growing on the ground is "ground nuts" (peanuts), a major crop up here.




We have a new site www.g-lish.org where you can read all articles from This is Ghana in a much more organised fashion. Read30 minutes in the life: Bolgatanga there.

This is 30 minutes in the life of a walk around home in Bolga yesterday. I included this last pic because, even up here, satellite dishes are not unusual...

1 comment:

  1. This is a little bit of a late comment, but I just wanted to say thank you so much for these photos. I lived in Bolga about 5 years ago, and I miss it daily. The family I lived with and my friends are still there, and I can't wait to move 'home'(not home, but feels like home to me)

    Thank you so much for these photos.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...